Re: Apt UI design

Anthony C. Zboralski wrote:
> > I will for the simple reason that everything BUT minicom uses it and ^a
> > already has a use in just about every program.
>
> when i use screen, ctrl-a in minicom drives me crazy.

Hmm, poor boy... I'm able to manage a screen inside of a screen.  Ok, I
have to admit that everytime I manage to get this it is a failure... But
I'm able to control the correct screen and switch and detach it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.