CD Creation Tool

Hi Gerhard,

on 3 Sep 1998 you announced on debian-devel that you and a friend of
you are implementing a new cd-creation tool from which you said it
would be powerful than debian-cd.

Could you please get in touch with either me or the Debian group and
tell us the status of this tool.

As you might know already, slink is too big to fit onto one single
cdrom.  As a result of this the current debian-cd package is useless
for it and we badly need a new way to produce slink official cdroms.

Perhaps your tool is that one to go with.

Please get in touch with us.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.