Re: NT and Debian dual boot?

Hi,

	I have a working NT/Linux dual boot. What I had to do was put
 lilo on the MBR (boot=/dev/hda rather than boot=/dev/hda2 as it is
 for my windows dual boots)

	Have fun,

	manoj

=================================/etc/lilo.conf============================
boot = /dev/hda
delay = 50                    # optional, for systems that boot very quickly
compact
vga=normal                    # force sane state
root = current                # use "current" setting
message = /etc/lilo.message
verbose = 3
prompt
timeout = 300
image = /vmlinuz
	label = 2
	root = /dev/hda2
        append = "mem=95M"
        read-only
image = /vmlinuz.old
	label = 3
	root = /dev/hda2
        append = "mem=95M"
        read-only
image = /vmlinuz.stable
	label = 4
	root = /dev/hda2
        append = "mem=95M"
        read-only
other = /dev/hda1
   table = /dev/hda
   label = 1
You may now choose to boot any of the following operating systems/kernels.

            1) Windows 95
  default   2) Latest Linux Kernel
            3) backup Linux kernel
            4) Stable Linux kernel
Please enter a number (1-4) and hit enter. (In 30 seconds or so, the
default OS will boot). Type ? for a list of options.

 He walks as if balancing the family tree on his nose.