Re: cc'ing (was Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt)

Hi,

Steve Lamb schrieb am 01. November 1998:

> >You should get in touch with the Mutt developers and discuss this issue.
>
>     I have.  The last time I spoke with the Mutt developer he stoutly refused
> to touch IMAP at all.  It shows now that IMAP support is there.

I know how Thomas Roessler reacted as he read the RFC and
the implementations of some IMAP stuff... but I know also
that they had to put that goal buck for the official
release; in the developer versions (now with CVS) there is
IMAP support - more or less.

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |