Re: cc'ing (was Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt)

Quoting Steve Lamb (morpheus@teleute.ml.org):
> On Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:19:28 +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> >Mutt can show you a list of all defined mailboxes and will flag each one
> >that has new mail in them. It can also only show the boxes with new mail.
> >Isn't that good enough?
>
>     I'll have to see.  For some reason I doubt it.

Well, that's a positive attitude. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed
this morning? I've personally found mutt's multi-mailbox support,
threading, limiting, etc., unparalleled for dealing with a large volume
of incoming mail. The level of customization is unmatched by anything
but gnus, and mutt's native feature set is rich enough that I can't see
what advantage I'd gain by stuffing a lisp machine into my MUA.

> >Ask the mutt developers for IMAP support, they already have POP in there.
>
>     IMAP support is already there as well.  It is lousy IMAP support.

Not something I've ever missed -- IMAP is pretty useless IMHO.

Mike Stone