Re: cc'ing (was Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt)

>>"Steve" == Steve Lamb <morpheus@teleute.ml.org> writes:

 Steve> If that were the case they'd set the reply-to so people
 Steve> wouldn't be forced to group reply and then trim.

	What would I set the reply to if not to the address to reply
 to me privately? Anyway, if people were using decent MUA's they would
 not have to bitch and moan about trimming addresses (hint: I used
 group reply, and I did not have to trimn anything)

	manoj
 tired of people using substandard software and complaining about it
--
 "After SPACE BALLS, the Movie, now comes SPACE BALLS, the Operating
 System, on Your nearby IBM Mainframe..." Till Poser