Re: ALS, possable mess?

Same here, speaking of such, where in Atlanta do you live?
Transportation for me is a bit, awkward, and it would be helpful if I
could find a ride to take me home (And possabley pick me up, but thats a
big mess with my sleeping times being completely and utterly out of
whack), live a little off of Winter's Chapel and Peachtree Ind (141)..

Zephaniah E, Hull..