Re: pine in other distributions

On Sun, Oct 04, 1998 at 05:52:47PM +0200,
Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> wrote:

> > Does anybody know if other distributions (RedHat, slack...)
> > have Pine package ?
>
> They have.
>
> > If they have it, I assume their license policy is not hard as Debian.
>
> Indeed.  Debian is know for its maximum "pickyness" wrt copyrights
> and licenses.
>
> There is a pine-src package which will build a local pine.deb.

I see.

According to the past pine discussions, it seemed that Pine must be
distributed with its source. Is this correct ?
I couldn't read such restriction directly from Pine's CPYRIGHT.
The reason why I'm asking this is that the company is distributing
(not selling) binary only CDs.

makoto

--
Kikutani, Makoto  kikutani@sprintmail.com