Re: Can we pull KDE?

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

hamish>Re: Motif, I like lesstif because a university assignment I am working on
hamish>actually runs better on lesstif than on Motif. :-) Unfortunately this is
hamish>probably a bug in my code.
	A lot of stuff that is still being developed , (including stuff
originally written for motif), is being reworked to be lesstif compatible.
I imagine if harmony gained the acceptance that lesstif has, then KDE
would change their stance. (Except that , qt is available for no money,
whereas motif is not)

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>