XF86Setup...

Hi all,

I was just wondering, why is XF86Setup not in it's own package???
For such an well known and virtually essential tool it seems strange that I
had to spend so long looking for it, only to find it hidden inside the vga
X server package.

Allright, I can except that it uses the vga X server to run, but wouldn't
it be better to make it depend upon the vga server package, rather than
bundling it in?  I'm sure many users think they don't need the vga server and
then wonder why they don't have XF86Setup.

Just my 2c worth...

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q) ...Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'key' for PGP public key.  KeyID A9E087D5