Re: DES encryption

On Thu, Aug 06, 1998 at 02:02:02PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Aug 06, jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
> >Does anyone know if/when GPG will support towfish and RC6?
> There are no special things to do. Just get the source and add the wrapper
> functions needed to make it compile as a runtime linkable module.

Actually, I tried to do this for the DES stuff a while back, but the only
example of dynamically loadable extensions included in the GPG source was
for the Tiger hash; I couldn't find certain details needed for a cipher
extension. Perhaps you can tell me where I can find the IDEA extension, so
that I have that as an example?

Greetings,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would