Re: FHS: a new way of looking at it

Hi,
>>"Ben" == Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org> writes:

 Ben> Perhaps a combination of this idea and the 'fhs' package that provides
 Ben> temporary relief from FSSTND iching and burning would work?

	Well, I think that may not be required. I think that the only
 loss of functionality is that people may not be able to
 read documentation for FHS ready packages until they upgrade to
 versions of document readers that were present in a release before
 the first FHS package (ie, modified readers in hamm-update; fhs in
 slink; of modified doc readers in slink, fhs packages in the next
 release).

	This should be sufficient. Even people upgrading from bo
  should be OK, as long as they also upgraded the man/info readers

 Ben> I think a good place to start is to file wishlist-severity bugs on man
 Ben> and info to get them configured to also support /usr/share/man/ et al.

	I concur.

	manoj
--
 The formalized CS education we have in Soviet Union yields really
 awful results for example the quantity of grads capable to write real