Going on vacation till the 24th

I'm going to be a good distance away from home and Internet access for
two weeks starting Saturday.  I think my packages are obscure enough that
they won't require any urgent bug fixes, but feel free to do NMUs if they
do.

Also, if there are any developers in Edinburgh or Glasgow or perhaps
other parts of Scotland (we might do a bit of travelling in the highlands
and islands) who would like to meet for conversation and key-signing,
get in touch by e-mail within the next day or so.

Cheers

--
          David Huggins-Daines - bn711@freenet.carleton.ca
           PGP public key #63A8B719 on public key servers