Re: Intent to package (lgrind)

Darke de Loup writes:
> Greet and howls all,

> due to its apparent lack from both Hamm and Slink,
> and its great use to myself (and i would assume others)
> I intend to package lgrind ('grinds' source code into
> LaTeX processable form).

> there is vgrind in hamm, however, this produces troff output.

Sounds good--I've noticed from my own installation that lgrind and
vgrind can use the same defs file (vgrind ignores the extra tags).  It
might be worthwhile to get together with the vgrind author and merge the
two defs files, so that both packages can use the same file.  I seem to
recall that the lgrinddefs file had some definitions for languages that
vgrind didn't come with.

I also have an entry for ColdC, which is the language used by the
upcoming (by someone else) genesis package.  It might be nice to provide
a shell script to allow packages to update the grind definitions for
their language.  But then again, that might just be a hassle :-)

Neale