Wanted: imgsizer maintainer (needs to know Perl, HTML)

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Would someone like to take over the imgsizer package, since I'm not really
competent to maintain it (I don't know Perl)? The package has just got a
bug reported against it that requires understanding Perl to properly fix
(I can make a guess at how the package needs to be modified, but I'm
not willing to make that guess, since making guesses isn't a good way
to make quality).

Since imgsizer mucks with HTML files, I guess the imgsizer maintainer
should know some HTML as well. Otherwise the package should be easy
to maintain.

(I'm not putting the package on wnpp yet.)