Intent to package: ppmtoagafb

I intend to package ppmtoagafb, which displays PPM-format graphics on Amigas
with AGA video capabilities (currently the A1200 and A4000).  This package
could be extended to support other 2.2-style FBDev devices (but it hasn't as
of yet).  The intent is for this package to compile on PowerPC as well as
m68k (allowing for PPC-based Amiga systems to use this package).

It was originally written by Geert Uytterhoeven, but has generally been
maintained by me.  It is free software licensed under the GPL.

Chris
|      Chris Lawrence      |      The Realistic Consolidation Proposal      |
|  <quango@ix.netcom.com>  |  http://newforesthills.base.org/regional.html  |
| B.A., Political Science  |          Visit the Amiga Web Directory         |
|  University of Memphis   |         http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html        |