Re: Fixing *other* libtool problem?

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

> I had to tackle this same problem for lesstif, and placed my solution
> in the libtool-rpath-workaround file in lintian 0.4.5.
> Here's the relevant text:

> If you would rather not touch the configure.in file, and your
> debian/rules file calls "configure" separately, you can try inserting
> the following code right after the call to "configure":

Oh, just to follow up.  This fix worked like a charm.  The other fix
recommended in the lintian workaround
(/usr/doc/lintian/libtool-rpath-workaround.txt) doesn't solve the
"-lc" problem.  This one does.  Someone should probably update the
first suggestion in that file, or remove it.  This patch also has the
advantage of not bloating the diffs.