Re: Problems with javalex

In message <[🔎] 19980704192653.A24084@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE>,
Martin Schulze writes:
>Is there any reason for not taking over the package *now*?  I don't speak
>Java, I don't wan to maintain it.  I only want to have it *working* as a
>completely non-working package is a thorn in the eye.
>
>Anyway, now that it works I'll be the interim maintainer for this package.
>I *do* want somebody else maintain it.  I'll assign myself as maintainer
>in order to get it maintained again and to really fix the bugs on this
>package.  Please consider taking over this one.  The only thing that's
>still missing is the manpage, as far as I can see.

Okay, I'll take it.  I'll try to make an upload sometime soon.

I had been trying to stay away from JDK, because of the "clean room"
clause in Sun's licences.  I don't suppose it'll hurt to -use- it,
though, just so long as I keep well away from the source code...

Cheers,

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>