Another set of prelim eMusic.debs

For those of you who snatched those eMusic .debs the other day,
you may want to know that I've put up a new set.  They now
are in main(no -nonfree packages, yay! :) And fixed a bug or two.
As this is still a preliminary package(the upstream version is
still a -pre, actually. I'm just setting up my packaging environment
so that'll all be ready for when the author officially releases it).
Anyways, you can grab them again from http://web.terminus.cicat.com/software.
Make sure you run 'dpkg --purge' on all the previous packages before installing,
as the version number hasn't been incremented.  Thanks for all of those who
are testing them out. :)

Thanks,

Brian

--