RFC: gnupg

This topic came up a short while ago (I think it was on -policy).

I have just read the gnupg web pages, at

http://www.d.shuttle.de/isil/crypt/gnupg.html

and I don't see any showstoppers.  Would anyone with more experience using
gnupg, or cryptography in general, like to check and see if there are any.

Failing that, I suggest that we start the move over from PGP to gnupg as
soon as possible.  James Troup has already mentioned that he has a
gpg-keyring working (check the -policy archives for the email address).

Let's get rid of this piece of non-free, then...

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |