w3-el up for grabs--if someone's in a hurry

If there's anyone out there who really wants w3-el to work with
emacs19, which would involve packaging an alpha version of the
`custom' library for emacs19, then they're welcome to take the package
from me.  I have found that I don't have much time for dealing with
Debian packages this summer.

Otherwise, I will retain the package, but I don't know when I'll get
around to adding emacs19 support.  The only promise I'll make is that
it will be before slink is released.

Thanks,

Ben.