Re: Hamm Bug Stamp-Out List for July 2, 1998

Hi,

Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@wiggy.ml.org> wrote:

> Previously peloy@ven.ra.rockwell.com wrote:
>> Uhhmmm... dhcp-client-beta is not part of Hamm for x86. I understand
>> this bug is reported here because this package is in Hamm for Alpha.
>> Is this correct?
>
> The scripts indeed checks for presence in other architectures. Since
> alpha apparently is going to make it for hamm, it might be a good idea
> to remove alpha from the list of scanned architectures?

Well, I don't quite understand: if Hamm for Alpha will make it then I
think we want to know what bugs are stopping the release. How we are
going to know this if alpha is removed from the list of scanned
architectures?

Regarding package dhcp-client-beta, I was saying that it should
probably be removed from Hamm for Alpha if this package is not in Hamm
for x86, unless there are specific reasons to have it in the Alpha
architecture...

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris