[Offtopic] Creating a RH CD-ROM?

I mentioned in a previous message that I botched up the Debian 1.3 ->
2.0 upgrade on my friend's computer by removing the "base" package
after the upgrade was done.  We now have it limping on the network
again - enough for him to get critical files from it.  If I could sit
at the console I think I could get it up and running without
difficulty but I am in North American and the computer is in
Australia.  He doesn't have much in the way of support facilities
where he works.

I think some of the difficulties in re-installing are caused by a
flaky floppy drive.  To avoid depending on the floppy drive I will
burn a CD-ROM of Debian 2.0beta1 to send to him.  As a backup I think
I will also burn a RedHat 5.1 CD-ROM.  I would much prefer that the
system continue to run Debian but it may ultimately be easier for him
to install and run RH.

I have access to a local RedHat mirror but I have not found the
instructions on how to create the image for an installation CD-ROM.  Can
anyone direct me to the instructions for doing that?

[If Mark Phillips from Adelaide reads this, could you send me e-mail
please?  I've lost your address.]