Re: A project to provide a nicer GUI for installing debian ?

On Fri, Jul 03, 1998 at 05:01:22PM +0200, Tibor Kolesza'r wrote:
> I think the old (3.2) slackware has a good installation interface, it was
> userfriendly enough.
>
> I think (but it is my opinion), linux (the debian!) is notmade for home usage
> for win98-head users. That is red hat linux. it is the bright side of the
> linux, and debian&slack is the dark, server+internet side.

I know several win95 rejects without much more than a basic clue who can't
get Redhat to do anything useful but LOVE Debian.  It's not so simple as
"home" and "work" dists.  Doesn't have to be either.  As long as the world
runs Linux, who cares which dist?  <g>