RE: Debian ad will go into October LJ

My isp was down all of thursday and part of friday
it really sucked...  some idiot cut the fiber to
the backbone with a backhoe.. swbell was out there
for many many many hours... fixing it.

if we have a few weeks... then we can totally revamp
the add.  hrmmm I thought the deadline was the 7th
of July though James.... oh well... *grumble* dammit
I'm sorry that i missed it for you guys....  I guess
I misread that email from one of you.  At any rate
i'll happily await  your suggestions.

that and compile cvs gimp some more.

WIll

-Mail: Will LaShell <wlashell@cland.net>