New package, maybe...

Hello.

I'm new on the developers mailing list, so if i ask something bad, just ignore
me.
So, i've written a little program which can watch your servers (using
system("fping..."); in the future i'd like to write my own ICMP echo sending).
It's not only ping test, you can check your ports too. (i saw a apackage
something like that called "mon", but my program is in C not perl).
If somebody interested in my program to develop or make a .deb from it, please
write back.

Virtual welcome : Tibor Kolesza'r
=[ IntegraNET ]===========[ Internet Provider Corporation ]=