Modular sound for 2.0.34: Test release

ftp.linux.org.uk:/pub/linux/alan/Sound

This is the first test release of the 2.0 backport of the current modular
sound. Its designed to replace the rather limited (and a bit broken)
modular sound kit that Red Hat paid me to work on before I joined
Red Hat and which several vendors now ship.

The patch is against a _clean_ 2.0.34 not against the older modular sound
kernel simply because everyone can get hold of a clean 2.0.34

It should be bug compatible with 2.1.106ac4 - including therefore a minor
funny on the GUS.

Alan

-