Re: Year 2000 compliance

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 01, 1998 at 12:57:57PM +0100, Paul Thomas wrote:
> We are currently involved in collating Year 2000 compliance details of
> software applications from various manufacturers for our database.
>
> At present, we have no compliance information on your product(s) and would
> be most grateful if you could possibly provide us with any that you may
> have.

You can find a Debian statement about (the lack of) Y2K issues at
http://www.debian.org/news#19980104 .

The Free Software Foundation, most of whose software is available in Debian
and whose development tools (gcc, binutils etc.) are in daily use in Debian
development has it's own information page on (the lack of) Y2K issues in GNU
software at http://www.fsf.org/software/year2000.html .

Hope this helped,
Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.