Re: Intent to package/investigate Root Framework

  Contact debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

> A second problem is copyright inconsistency:

  a) Split the package

  b) Contact the authors.

<offtopic>
Grisu: Your mail did only contain the quote of grimaldi's.
</offtopic>

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi