Re: [rms@santafe.edu: Hurd packager]

    The glibc approach makes the most sense to me - as they are both
    supposed to be using the same glibc anyways, right?  That's basically
    why I was wondering whether or not there was already some measure of
    binary compatibility in there.  I still don't really understand the
    issues involved (but I haven't done anything with the Hurd other than
    get it to boot).

I don't know the technical issues either--if you are interested in
working on this, please ask tb@mit.edu for his advice.