Re: Hamm Bug Stamp-Out List for June 25, 1998

Yeah, there's been enough discussion in this context.  The decision to
ditch the "emacs" name as a package name was in fact made for good
reasons, a while back; just-before-the-release is the wrong time to
revisit it. As emacs and emacs19 maintainer, I'm closing it, with this
message.  Feel free to discuss further on debian-devel, but I'd
recommend either dropping it or taking it to the technical committee.