xftp: in main but no source??

I noticed xftp on the WNPP as being orphaned, and it is a program that
I have used and sort of like (but always thought it could use some work)
xftp, so I thought I would grab the source.

xftp is in main in both hamm and slink, but the source code is nowhere to
be found! I looked in hamm, I looked in slink, I looked in bo, no source!
I even tooka quick look in non-free and contrib (which would be weird
since the binary is in main)

Is this a bug against the package? I would like to take a look at the source
(see what it is writen in...see if it is over my head completly). Also
would like to fix some issues I have with it...

any ideas on it? what happend to the source?

-Steve
--
** Stephen Carpenter ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** sjc@delphi.com **
"I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are