lprng non-maintainer release for bo

Greetings!  I've built a private lprng-3.4.2 package for bo here at
our company, as the stock version in the kernel has a terible memory
problem.  This may be useful for others, so perhaps it would be a good
idea to do a non-maintainer release to bo-unstable?  I've writen the
maintainer, but haven't heard back yet.  What's more, I'm accustomed
to releasing my package with 'release' from debmake, and I don't
exactly know what I need to do to accomplish this non-maintainer
release if everyone thinks its a good idea.

Any comments appreciated!  Keep up the good work!

--
cmaguire@enhanced.com				      Camm Maguire