xteddy

Awhile ago I read here of a package someone made called (I think) xteddy,
which was replacement login screen for X.  I have just wadded through
ftp.debian and could not find it.   As I just got the courage to enable xpm
on my system (WOW what a pretty login screen with the debian 'logo' and the
spectrum in the background changing colors!) I would like to try it.  I
seem to recall that someone also sub'ed TUX in there too.  So please what
is the URL for the download of that package?  Thanks.