Re: disk method of dselect still broken

	Even when the script does agree with the archive.  Searching for
the correct paths to type in is bewildering.  The script should do some
searching.  It was a big turn-off for me too.   Also,  when I finally
typed the full paths and let dselect scan for package info because
Packages files  weren't in the right place, the installation crashed. (I
filed a bug several months ago , which is still open. )
	I'd test again, but I am out of disk space !

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Nils Rennebarth wrote:
> base disks is the actual one, 1.4.0.22 but still contains this bug.
	Reminder to europeans,   acutal != aktuell  .
The correct word is 'current'.  This will completely baffle a non-speaker
of continental languages.

	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>