Re: [Off-topic] Licenses (Was: How to reratify the DFSG ?)

Rev. Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I can now see where the point of contention is.  And yes, it does worry me.
> However, like other things I'm going to let it be resolved BEFORE I give up
> on it.  While unlikely, it IS possible that the Troll Tech people or the FSF
> people will come to their senses and change their licenses to be more
> reasonable.
>
> We hope.

Since it's the Troll Tech license which introduced the problem (in part
by explicitly requiring a copy of the FSF license then making other
explicit requirements which contradict that license), I don't think it's
right to expect the FSF folks to try to fix the problem.

Good luck on talking to the Troll Tech people, though.

--
Raul