Re: Packages Removed from Hamm (!)

Brian White <bcwhite@verisim.com> wrote:
> If I (simple developer hat on here) submit a bug as "important" and
> the maintainer or the distribution maintainer decides it is otherwise,
> I should respect that. It is, after all, the "maintainers job". Trust
> them to do it.

Er.. it's at least polite to keep the submitter informed of progress and
status changes.

Also, it's a part of the educational process. If I'm submitting wishlist
bugs as important and no one tells me otherwise, you're going to have a
lot more work in the long run.

It's probably true that there will be some people we're afraid to
interact with, but we're going to need a bigger blanket to deal with
those cases.

--
Raul