Re: Intent to package: mlddc

On Sat, Apr 25, 1998 at 01:10:46AM -0700, vanco@sonic.net wrote:

> thanks for jumping to my rescue guys, I just about had a package built ;).
> Oh well. I'll have to go find something else to do... It's pretty hard,
> every time I think of something it's already there ;).

No, it isn't that hard.  There are *lots* of packages for you to choose
from.  There are quite a few orphaned Debian packages that you could adopt.
Read the WNPP, the weekly Work-Needing Package Posting, and I'm sure you
could find something to work on.  :-)  You could also try to help fix
the bugs in various Debian packages, especially the important ones that are
holding up the Debian 2.0 release.  ;-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling        Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca     University of Alberta, Canada