Blender

Darn.  I downloaded blender today, but it needs a libc5 version of mesa
2.6 and libjpeg.  So it doesn't work on my stock hamm system 8(.

I wrote to the people at Blender and asked about a libc6 version, and
what license they were going to release it under (pointing them to the
DFSG of course), I and I just got a reply!

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Thanks for your message.
> The current Linux version of Blender has troubles with newer libc's.
> We are working at it. I think we'll release a version with the old libc static
> linked.
>
> I am very excited by the idea of GPL'ing our source codes. But we are not ready
> for it now.
> I'll check out the debian site!

Yippee!

btw, you can download the Blender at: