Re: XFree86 3.3.2-1 ... come and get it, boys

On Wed, Mar 25, 1998, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Was X this much grief for Stephen Early and Mark Eichin?

(now that gen.ma.us is serving again and I'm only 900 message behind
on debian-devel...) Yes, it was, but mostly (1) when we started (2)
when we got clever and changed big things (like when I did the libc6
migration in the first place.  Aside from the huge changelogs, it
probably took over a month to get the dual-build release working...