Re: X statement

On Sun, Apr 05, 1998 at 02:50:03PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> Yes, I wonder if there's any way to show that XFree86 made these sorts
> of contributions.  This might be significant at some point.

Jeremy is an apologist for the closed-source status quo.  He demonstrates
no real understanding of free software.  Why are his remarks even worth
consideration?

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  Software engineering: that part of
Purdue University                   |  computer science which is too difficult