Re: intent to package Netscape Communicator

On Fri, Apr 03, 1998 at 12:44:57PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:

> I intend to package the new communicator that allow free redistribution.  It
> will go into non-free(no source), but at least the users won't have to
> download the tarball themselves.

Great. That will help our users (those that don't dare to try Mozilla
yet) ;-) Also, that will increase the visibility of our non-free section.
Perhaps more commercial distributors will think about building non-free
add-on CDs then.

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna