Linuxconf, COAS, the list archives?

So I gather there was a discussion about the promises of COAS, Linuxconf, and
whatever other administration tools were proposed. At least that's what I
gather form comments made here. But I couldn't find such discussion in the
debian-admintool list. Could someone point me to the right month(s) or
summarize the points made?

The reason why I ask was because I happened to bump into Jacques and he gave
me a long demo of Linuxconf, and it seems to have a  lot of what we would
want. He seemed to think we had made our decision for COAS based on some bad
first impressions. So I was curious to see what actually happened.

greg