Re: tkfaxspool: A general X11 frontend for sending faxes

Martin Schulze wrote:

> Now, I was thinking how people are sending faxes.  How am I sending
> fax messages?  I used to write a plain ascii text or a LaTeX document
> and send this.  I need to work on the command line.  How would a
> person who doesn't know about commands like faxspool, sendfax, command
> lines etc, send faxes?  Simply he can't as there is no such frontend
> for the sendfax/faxspool program.

Not that this is tonnes of help, but if you use hylafax, there is the
tkhylafax tcl/tk frontend (which I just uploaded).

hylafax is a great fax program.  Especially as an office fax server.  It
has client software (and graphical frontends) for a few key operating
systems too (UNIX, Win3.1, Win95, WinNT, Macintosh).  Lots of features
and system logging too.

Later,

Behan

--