Re: mozilla.deb, get it while its hot

On Apr 01, Johnie Ingram decided to present us with:

> A Mozilla 5 package by Joey Hess is now in our master Incoming, and
[...]
> And yes, its actually usable, and has at least one convenient new
> feature in the Window menu.  There are some glitches in HTML rendering
> though.

Glitches. And most ones I was able to reproduce disappear if I
refresh, or if I scroll out then back. It loads faster than my
old 3.0!!! I haven't bothered to check top&friends, but I
classify this as amazing even havin Java, Mail and News out
(since my 3.0 doesn't have the Composer).

It seems not to know how to properly display <pre> [HAHAHAHAHA
my PGP key in one line, yes sir!], and some frame structures
mess up the scrollbars. The stuff in the toolbar is b/w if
anyone cares. What else? I had a very hard time crashing it, and
I still have no idea of why was that.

In short, cool. I'll leave it here. :-) [At least until newer
versions; and I will use new versions of it at least until the
gtk FE is running.]

[]s,
                                               +----
--
   Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night...
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org