psmisc and optional base packages.

I was a bit surprised to find that the command killall is not found by
bash on my new hamm system.

I was more surprised when the Contents file told me that killall was found
in psmisc, and that this package, although declared a base package (which
I thought ment it went into the base file system) is also declared to be
an optional package and was not installed! Aren't all base packages
supposed to be required? At the very least psmisc should be marked as a
standard package, as it contains killall, fuser, and pstree. At least two
of these are expected *nix commands.

I haven't looked at the new base disk set yet, so if it's fixed there,
then only the package needs fixing.

Waiting is,

Dwarf
--