Re: [pgp] Which to install

On Wed, Mar 18, 1998 at 04:09:36PM -0800, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> I grabbed the non-US deb packages from a non US mirror.   I am planning to
> become a Debian developer and wanted to install PGP first.  I see three
> different pgp versions.pgp-i_2.6.3a-2.2.deb, pgp-us_2.6.3a-2.2.deb and
> pgp5i_5.0-1.deb  I am not a citizen or Permanent Resident (ie. Green Card
> holder) of the US.  which one of these should I install?

If you're in the US, you need to install the -us version.  If you're
outside of the US you might install the -i version.  For being a
maintainer you need the 2.6.x version of pgp.  At the moment we don't
support pgp5 for uploads.

Regards,

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /