Re: Possible new name for "deity"

I just came up with "dais": Debian Administration and Installation System;
yes the acronym is Debian-specific (but it's just one letter of the command
name).  Come up with something else for the 'd' to stand for if you like ;-)

For those not in the know, a dais is a raised platform from which people
speak; it is elevated above the room, as deity is elevated above other
package managers (and .deb is above other packaging systems).

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence       |   You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@ix.netcom.com>   |     http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|     Amiga A4000/040 and    |         Visit the Amiga Web Directory        |
|      Linux/m68k 2.1.29     |        http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html       |