intend to package multitee

Hi...

I'm packaging a new package, called "multitee", a smallish program
written in 1991 by Daniel J. Bernstein (qmail's author).

It is in the public domain, and here is the description of the
package:

 multitee sends all input on file descriptor fdin to each
 descriptor fdout. This is an improved version written by Dan
 Bernstein of the multitee program for BSD systems.

I have put it with section misc and priority extra.

multitee is a tee but more general, maybe it can be merged with
shellutils.

Well, if nobody has objections I'll upload it in a few days.

Regards,
--
Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@etsit.upm.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391

"Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns
and tequila." (Mitch Radcliffe)