Re: hamm boot disks

Enrique Zanardi wrote:
> Last time I checked, the boot floppies still were in our FTP archive incoming
> queue. You can get them from one of the FTP sites that mirror that
> directory, for example: ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian-incoming

BTW, there will be filenames conflicts between architectures.  I'm building
boot disks for sparc and the following names are identical to the i386 ones:
. drv1440.bin
. resc1440.bin
. base2_0.*
If I upload them now, they will replace the current i386 files.

IMO, another policy have to be adpoted to name the files to upload.
Maybe we could add _arch before the suffix or upload them all in a
subdirectory ?